Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Why Patients Need You:
Whether you are involved in the design and development of manufacturing processes for products or supporting maintenance and reliability, engineering is vital to making sure customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. Working with our innovative engineering team, you'll help bring medicines to the world even faster by imagining what’s possible and taking action.
What You Will Achieve:
You will be a member of Pfizer’s dedicated and highly effective quality assurance and control team. Your knowledge of quality control will be helpful to support our quality programs. Your ability to analyze chemical, biological or microbiological products will help us manage our quality. Your contribution to environmental testing, utility monitoring, analytical testing, microbial identification and sterility testing will help Pfizer provide safe drugs to its patients. Your qualifications of unique Quality Control instruments will help us meet accuracy specifications for sample management, retains managements, interpretation and evaluation. You will also be relied on for establishing requirements for the transfer of methodology from R&D.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute to achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative team environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and dedication that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It:
- Assist in preparation of media, maintenance of dehydrated and prepared media stocks, and sterilization of media accessories by autoclave cycles.
- Assist in maintenance of Master cultures Isolates and preparation of Cryo vials.
- Manage receipt, storage and handling of Bio ball cultures.
- Perform water analysis, Microbial Limit Test, Sterility tests, Bacterial Endotoxin Test and Assays, CCIT and micro challenge studies.
- Ensure training records are updated and correctly filed to reflect current testing capabilities.
- Perform sampling and labeling of materials as per defined procedure and verification of all the equipment / instruments.
- Interpret and evaluate data in terms of accuracy, precision, trends and potential Good Manufacturing Practices (also cGMP) impact and recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure all documentations and quality records are conducted in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratory Practices requirements and that they are filed in accordance with existing policies.
- Review and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), analytical methods and related procedures/documents, to keep them current.
- Perform analyses on finished products, raw materials, and components including entry, review, and/or approval of data in a computerized database and generate EMS reports.
- Conduct Microbiological protocols on an as needed basis.
- Contribute to the completion of complex projects, manage own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for work activities on own projects within a team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Demonstrated technical skills in method validation and testing.
- Ability to read and understand applicable compendial methods, Standard Operating Procedures, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and its application standards, processes and policies.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Laboratory work experience with analytical HPLC (High Pressure Liquid Chromatography) technique.
- Experience leading continuous improvement projects.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Medical and Biomedical...
- Closing Date:5th May 2021, 6:00 pm