P&G is now looking for fresh graduates to be summer interns in Year 2021. We believe our internship program can offer you the unique opportunity to make a significant contribution to our business, while at the same time, allowing you to have a comprehensive understanding of how we operate. We believe you will find this both a very challenging and rewarding experience.
- P&G CBD is the growth engine of profitable share growth in China and the cradle of future business leaders! At P&G, our CBD managers are at the center of the business, connecting the dots from every aspect of the business from financial, customers/distributors, shoppers, supply chain and people management. They are tasked to develop sharp and creative business strategies for different challenges in a fast-moving landscape and competitive market. They are recognized as customer consultant to sell category total solution and create joint value for both. And they are expected to be entrepreneurs leading a team of multifunctional resources at the front line. Join P&G CBD, be a real business leader!
- There are tremendous opportunities for rich and rewarding careers and experiences – in selling and commercial roles throughout our company. Typically, CBD career starts with directly working with customers and distributors to build selling mastery and develop a multi-disciplinary perspective and experiences required to be effective leaders. Throughout CBD career, you will develop skills and demonstrate expertise through different types of experiences including Customer selling and management, Category strategy and Sales planning, Distributor business development and Corporate Sales operation. Your career advancement is based on demonstrated consistent performance, exceptional leadership and assessed long term potential. For CBD, this is achieved through customer selling expertise, category/sector mastery and experience in managing large multifunctional teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree; Graduate after September 2021 (Must maintain student identity during the internship).
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Strong Leadership Skills to lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage/ enable/ energize the multi-functional team and execute plans with perfection
- Think and act decisively to make optimal use of the situation whilst keeping the goal in mind
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Beijing (China), Shanghai...
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm