Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you.
We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
The internship at P&G Chemicals gives interns ownership of key projects linked to the goals of the sales team. Interns will acquire and implement knowledge of sales concepts, product branding and go-to-market strategies to grow sales in the B2B oleo-chemical industry.
What to Expect:
- The internship provides practical on the job learning, with the assignments requiring the candidate to acquaint oneself with the goals of the Chemicals organization.
- Intern is expected to strongly collaborate with Sales and Market Strategy teams, as well as other Product Supply teams to get results.
- The internship will help candidates develop competencies in business acumen, building customer credibility & persuasion along with operational excellence & agility.
- The internship is structured to enable the intern to own deliverables from day one itself. Interns will be imparted clear charters supported by trainings and access to resources to deliver on the expectations.
- They will work under the direction of a Regional Sales or Regional Market Strategy Manager and be assigned a mentor/ buddy for help along the way.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in your penultimate year of the program (graduating in or between December 2021 - June 2022).
- You must have and maintain high academic standards within your institution (considered in the top 20% of academic peers).
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion for influencing others and working effectively with diverse groups of people.
- Are intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers and would like to develop plans which provide mutual benefit for customers, and our Company.
- Are highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data.
- Have a basic understanding of chemistry.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm