Are you passionate about taking up challenges? Are you curious to know how a global industry leader operates? Are you looking to start building your professional and social network before graduating? Are you ready to make a lasting impact by accomplishing business-critical assignments using data and technology?
We welcome you to apply and join P&G Data Science Internship Program in our General Office in Singapore. Data Scientist (DS) at P&G are a specialist group belonging to the Data Science & Analytics team in IT Department. DSs provide the technical expertise and data-driven insights about consumer, retailer and market.
We are seeking talents who have passion to lead and make things happen, analytical thinkers, problem solvers, and excellent communicators.
What We Offer:
- You have responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will be given specific real-life projects and responsibilities, e.g. retail analytics, consumer analytics, media analytics, etc. You take ownership of your project from the beginning.
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and technical coach.
- You gain phenomenal, real-life experience in a world-class work environment that uses state-of-the-art technology.
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to query and analyze data on a big data environment.
- Ability to own the development of advanced analytical methods, mining vast amount of data using statistical methods or machine learning models to provide meaningful insights for solving business problems or finding opportunities for profitable growth.
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) in Business Analytics or Statistics or Engineering or Computer Science or Physical Sciences preferred Coursework / Experience (not a requirement).
- Programming / Database Languages; Python, R, SQL.
- Participated in Kaggle or other data analytics competition.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm