Are you passionate about taking up challenges? Join the team to unleash the E-commerce channel growth by enabling End-to-End Supply Chain Data Visualization & Analytics capability for better & informed Decision-making!
You'll be working with passionate people and receiving both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and technical coach.
What Success Looks Like:
- Establish a harmonized, accurate, sustainable Big Data platform to support the E-commerce Supply Chain data applications.
- Build E-com Supply Chain Control Tower capturing key metrics such as Service to Customer, Web Availability, Customer Inventory, fulfilment lead-time to drive Operational Excellence.
- Define and develop algorithms through Customer data analytics to automate root cause diagnostics of above key metrics.
- Apply Machine learning to predict when P&G products will go Web Out of Stock (WOOS) and automate alerts for Operations to address the WOOS risk proactively.
- Design E-commerce supply network via data modelling to optimize Cost & Speed-to-serve.
Key Internship Expectations:
- You have responsibilities as of Day 1 - You will be given specific real-life projects and responsibilities. You take ownership of your project from the beginning.
- Gain phenomenal, real-life experience in a world-class work environment that uses state-of-the-art technology.
- Work with multi-functional teams both internally and externally, ensuring that we have the right product at the right place at the right cost.
- We love flexibility! Arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Required Sills and Abilities
- Able to work fully as interns from November 2020 for 8 months.
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Product Supply.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm