Keen to work for one of the top Employers in the world?
Have you heard of brands like SK-II, Olay, Gillette, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Joy & Vicks?
Do you want to be part of an exciting innovation journey for these brands via hands on experimentation and real-life technical problem solving?
The Associate Scientist Internship is for individuals who strive to use and grow their understanding of science/engineering to deliver innovation.
During the Internship, you will develop sufficient proficiency in Procedural work and expertise in Application work by combining hands-on experimentation with scientific principles and knowledge from their science/engineering education to drive foundational technical understanding and solve technical problems.
The intern will work on real-life technical problems to deliver technical outputs which address critical innovation challenges and completion of key milestones.
We have internship roles in various business categories in the following areas:
- Product Research.
- Product Design.
- Technology Development.
- Microbiology/ Biosciences.
- Analytical & Measurement.
- Process Development.
- Packaging Development.
- IT/Data Analytics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in the final year of a Master's degree program in the areas of Science, Engineering or IT related fields in Singapore local universities.
- Available for a period of 5 to 6-months from July/ August 2021 onwards.
- Strong ownership & self-leadership skills to understand the business objective, local context and business landscape to deliver the required outcomes.
- Effective oral and written communication skills is a must.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and uses data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology, Science
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm