Here at P&G Product Supply (Supply Chain), we go beyond sourcing, moving materials and reducing costs. For a consumer goods company, the supply chain is central to delivering the business and you’ll be at the heart of some of the most challenging (and fulfilling) business and supply chain problems.
Think you can plan for a regional business with one manufacturing site? Deliver supply chain-led innovation that generates business upside? Lead a project to deliver a capacity upgrade with the lowest possible downtime?
From increasing customer expectations and new technologies, to emerging competitors, channels and growing uncertainty in the world, the entire supply chain system is transforming at an unprecedented pace and you’ll certainly be in the thick of things. At P&G, we believe in giving interns the same real-life business problems to work on as our full-time colleagues.
To give you a flavor, these are some of the projects and results that our ex-interns have worked on:
- Identified 10% cost savings opportunity on customization spend for Gillette.
- Designed supply chain network for SK-II products from Japan to APAC to reduce lead time by 1 month.
- Automated report generation and inventory analysis to drive productivity improvement and inventory reduction.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills.
- Problem solving via innovation creativity.
- Strong thinking/analytical skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- You are a penultimate year student graduating in or between December 2021 to June 2022.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm