Polyconcept Group is a multinational company headquartered in New Kensington, Pennsylvania, USA. It is a world leader in gifts and promotional products. Its products are sold in more than 100 countries. Polyconcept Group entered the Chinese market as early as 1994, and has opened offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Ningbo, a total of more than 200 employees. With the continuous expansion of business, how to attract and motivate excellent management and chnical personnel is a challenge to Polyconcept. Against this backdrop, Polyconcept implemented its explorations and novations, took the lead in implementing flexible work system, increased employee welfare annual leave and other measures, which have greatly motivated the employees.
- Part of a team dedicated to the development and management of one of our key customer. Reporting to the Key Account Manager
- Service to one of our key customers, working closely with World Source Department, Quality Control
- Department and Shipping Teams
- Handle FOB orders and follow up from the very beginning to end, make sure all information and production schedule are respected
- Create Sales Contract and Purchasing Contact via system and follow up with corresponding parties.
- Coordinate with Quality control Department and shipping Team for on time delivery and correct documents issuing.
- General secretarial duties and administrative support to Key Account Manager.
- Occasionally travel is required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College graduate.
- 0-2 years relevant working experience appreciated (sales coordination, support, shipping and/or customer service, merchandising, ect) in consumer goods manufacturing company.
- Experience in dealing with overseas customers is a plus (please specify clients from which countries).
- Looking for potential profile to grow and feeling excited to be part of a fast developing Business Unit
- Good command of oral and written English and Mandarin
- Knowledge and experience with shipping and import export procedures
- Good computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills, mature, open minded, outgoing, organized and able to work independently and under pressure, overtime work might be required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm