Polyconcept Group is a multinational company headquartered in New Kensington, Pennsylvania, USA. It is a world leader in gifts and promotional products. Its products are sold in more than 100 countries. Polyconcept Group entered the Chinese market as early as 1994, and has opened offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Ningbo, a total of more than 200 employees. With the continuous expansion of business, how to attract and motivate excellent management and technical personnel is a challenge to Polyconcept.
Against this backdrop, Polyconcept implemented its explorations and novations, took the lead in implementing flexible work system, increased employee welfare annual leave and other measures, which have greatly motivated the employees.
- Coordinate QC scheduling and process, negotiate with vendors in case of exceptions and collaborate with other Operations teams to solve the issues.
- Arrange QC daily inspection schedule
- Follow up from QA audit plan to arrange QC Inspectors to pick up compliance test auditing samples
- Follow up skip inspection program
- Negotiate with vendors on delivery and quality related issues. Inform and co-work with other GBS teams when necessary
- Coordinate availability of inspection references (PO, Approved samples, checklists, etc.) for QC inspectors’ use during inspection
- Summarize inspection results and communicate with concerned groups (Purchasing, Sales, etc.), to make the final conclusion of an Inspection result (with support from PD, Sourcing and QCM when necessary) Organize and ensure availability of files on all QC inspection reports / records
- Maintain/update GIP QC Database
- Manage Goods Ready Date
- Lead PO Exception report follow up and management, In case of exceptions, contact vendors to identify, negotiate and ensure best EFD
- Manage vendor claims
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduated or above/Experience in working for a trading company environment
- English fluently both oral & writing
- Good at Excel
- Ability to work independently as well as in a Team/ self-starter
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm