Polyconcept Group is a multinational company headquartered in New Kensington, Pennsylvania, USA. It is a world leader in gifts and promotional products. Its products are sold in more than 100 countries. Polyconcept Group entered the Chinese market as early as 1994, and has opened offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Ningbo, a total of more than 200 employees. With the continuous expansion of business, how to attract and motivate excellent management and chnical personnel is a challenge to Polyconcept. Against this backdrop, Polyconcept implemented its explorations and novations, took the lead in implementing flexible work system, increased employee welfare annual leave and other measures, which have greatly motivated the employees.
- Coordinate QC process. Arrange QC daily inspection schedule.
- Summarize inspection results. Organize and maintain files of all QC inspection reports / records.
- Counter check the compliance record before QC inspection, and arrange QC Inspectors to pick up compliance test auditing samples according to QC Engineer's auditing plan.
- Handle all PO changes in system on quantity, MOT, EFD and split shipment.
- Coordinate availability of inspection references for QC inspectors’ use during inspection.
- Summarize inspection results and communicate with concerned teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Sense of responsibility
- Work independently as well as a good team player
- Be familiar with data analysis, understand production process
- Excellent excel skills
- Working background of textile or fabric is preferred
- Good command of English
- Be available for at least 3 days per week
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm