Demonstrate a clear understanding of marketing needs and emerging trends in PCNA established product categories, as well as expansion and brand opportunities. Provide support for key subcategory development as determined by Category Director & Category Manager.
Competitive analysis – weekly for Drinkware & subcategory review. Provide recommendations of potential product adds for sub category. Recommend EQP based upon margin guidelines and competitive analysis. Collaborate with the Inventory Planners to optimize initial buys and manage ongoing relationships.
Ensure SKU’s are “PO Ready” and that margin targets and goals are achieved. Collaborate with the marketing team on top-level objectives to effectively bring the category vision to market. Data Entry and knowledge of internal systems (B2B, Syteline, PTI, etc.).
- Have a deep understanding of the competitors product assortments in the market for all price points and both brands, Bullet and Leed’s by price benchmarking.
- Learning category positioning for both Brands, Bullet and Leed’s to enhance leadership position in the industry to gain market share.
- Enhancing SKU productivity and minimizing obsolete inventory exposure.
- Maintain accurate and timely product information to ensure all end users of the information have thorough and correct information to support sales of the item.
- Adhere to the Milestone Calendar established to guide the development cycle.
- Data/ Project entry into B2B system / #VT running process.
- Track testing samples and communicate with GBS & OS team.
- Support DW category development with ongoing projects. For example, competitor analysis; Heavy Stock analysis, etc.
- Co-work closely with GBS Product Development team and Sourcing team. For example, sample review; PD timing monitor; Low Margin Project or Distressed Inventory follow-up, etc.
- Co-work closely with Sourcing team to expedite the inline stock to replenish the inventory.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Detailed, and result oriented.
- Work independently as well as a good team player.
- Creative and willing to learn new things, quick learner.
- Good command of English.
- Solid computer skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2020, 6:00 pm