Polyconcept Group is a multinational company headquartered in New Kensington, Pennsylvania, USA. It is a world leader in gifts and promotional products. Its products are sold in more than 100 countries. Polyconcept Group entered the Chinese market as early as 1994, and has opened offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Ningbo, a total of more than 200 employees.
With the continuous expansion of business, how to attract and motivate excellent management and chnical personnel is a challenge to Polyconcept. Against this backdrop, Polyconcept implemented its explorations and novations, took the lead in implementing flexible work system, increased employee welfare annual leave and other measures, which have greatly motivated the employees.
- Have a deep understanding of the competitors product assortments in the market for all price points and both brands, Bullet and Leed’s by price benchmarking
- Learning category positioning for both Brands, Bullet and Leed’s to enhance leadership position in the industry to gain market share
- Enhancing SKU productivity and minimizing obsolete inventory exposure
- Maintain accurate and timely product information to ensure all end users of the information have thorough and correct information to support sales of the item
- Adhere to the Milestone Calendar established to guide the development cycle.
- Data/ Project entry into B2B system / #VT running process
- Track testing samples and communicate with GBS & OS team.
- Support DW category development with ongoing projects. For example, competitor analysis; Heavy Stock analysis, etc.
- Co-work closely with GBS Product Development team and Sourcing team. For example, sample review; PD timing monitor; Low Margin Project or Distressed Inventory follow-up, etc.
- Co-work closely with Sourcing team to expedite the inline stock to replenish the inventory.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Detailed, and result oriented
- Work independently as well as a good team player
- Creative and willing to learn new things, quick learner
- Good command of English
- Solid computer skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm