Responsible for managing shipments and updating related information. The role will take responsibility for handling and managing shipments and related documentations. The role will also be responsible for updating shipping related information into PO system.
This position will require close collaboration with vendors and forwarders, aiming to ensure an efficient and smooth shipping process.
- Take in charge of daily shipping jobs( for PF and Bullet).
- Responsible for ensuring a smooth shipping process by working with vendors and forwarders.
- Follow up and execute PO administration, and update PO management system data on the shipping status.
- Follow up and manage on PO Exception report on shipping related issues (e.g. shipping documentations).
- Negotiate and ship in time all products ordered by BUs.
- Handle and manage shipments, covering (Ocean, Air and FedEx/TNT) shipments.
- Update packing measurement information.
- For Trading PO shipment: a. Handle shipping documentations; b. Handle shipping invoicing for BU’s payment; c. coordinate with Maker and Forwarder for shipment arrangement.
- For air shipment: a. Handle shipping documentations; b. Handle shipping invoicing for BU’s payment.
- For ocean Shipment - Work with vendor and forwarder for shipping arrangement - Handle shipping documentations - Handle shipping invoicing for BU’s payment.
- For TNT/FedEx shipment - Collecting shipping address from BU’s - Work with vendor to collect Invoice and Packing, then convert to GBS’s shipping documents, and then pass to Forwarder to issue FedEx/TNT AWB - Handle shipping documentations - Handle shipping invoicing for BU’s.
- In case of ETD delays, inform Supply Chain US/EU team. Negotiate with vendors on new ETD and decide shipping mode with information support from Shipping team.
- In case of ocean freight forwarder changes or air shipment, inform vendors of selected forwarder.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong responsibility.
- Work independently as well as a good team player.
- English fluently both oral & writing.
- Good in Microsoft Excel.
- Quick learner and passionate.
- University graduated or above.
- Experience in working for a trading company environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2020, 6:00 pm