Polyconcept Group is a multinational company headquartered in New Kensington, Pennsylvania, USA. It is a world leader in gifts and promotional products. Its products are sold in more than 100 countries. Polyconcept Group entered the Chinese market as early as 1994, and has opened offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Ningbo, a total of more than 200 employees.
With the continuous expansion of business, how to attract and motivate excellent management and chnical personnel is a challenge to Polyconcept. Against this backdrop, Polyconcept implemented its explorations and novations, took the lead in implementing flexible work system, increased employee welfare annual leave and other measures, which have greatly motivated the employees.
- Take in charge of daily shipping jobs( for PF and Bullet)
- Follow up and execute PO administration, and update PO management system data on shipping status
- Follow up and manage on PO Exception report on shipping related issues (e.g. shipping documentations)
- Negotiate and ship in time all products ordered by BUs
- Handle and manage shipments, covering (Ocean, Air and FedEx/TNT) shipments.
- Update packing measurement information
- For Trading PO shipment: a. Handle shipping documentations; b. Handle shipping invoicing for BU’s payment; c. coordinate with Maker and Forwarder for shipment arrangement
- For air shipment: a. Handle shipping documentations; b. Handle shipping invoicing for BU’s payment
- For ocean Shipment: a. Work with vendor and forwarder for shipping arrangement; b. Handle shipping documentations; c. Handle shipping invoicing for BU’s payment
- For TNT/FedEx shipment: a. Collecting shipping address from BU’s; b. Work with vendor to collect Invoice and Packing, then convert to GBS’s shipping documents, and then pass to Forwarder to issue FedEx/TNT AWB; c. Handle shipping documentations; d. Handle shipping invoicing for BU’s
- In case of ETD delays, inform Supply Chain US/EU team. Negotiate with vendors on new ETD and decide shipping mode with information support from Shipping team
- In case of ocean freight forwarder changes or air shipment, inform vendors of selected forwarder
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Work independently as well as a good team player
- English fluently both oral & writing
- Good in Microsoft Excel
- Quick learner and passionate
- University graduated or above
- Experience in working for a trading company environment
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm