Porsche Asia Pacific is offering a vacancy as Business Development Intern within its Business Development Team.
What You Will Do
- Support the Business Development team in the operational business.
- Support the coordination and organization of regional product, brand and skills training events, as well as the certification of dealer employees.
- Support the Training Manager in the implementation of the Qualification Strategy.
- Monitor training KPIs and training success, and coordination with local market trainers.
- Support in general projects such as the Business Plan.
- Prepare and support of KPI reporting and presentations.
- Assisting in various Network Development related projects/business areas such as Maintenance Initiative, Porsche Business Excellence, Pre-owned Car Business.
- Development, Systems roll-out & support, E-Performance, Network Planning, or Corporate Architecture.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Study in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or any other relevant studies.
- Previous internship experience preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Open-minded, organized, analytical and quality oriented, able to work independently and prioritize.
- Team oriented working attitude and intercultural understanding.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Economics, Engineering
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm