Pratt & Whitney
What You Will Do
- Work directly with shop technicians to resolve technical queries regarding parts or engines.
- Establish and enhance shop instructions to ensure robust processes that produce high quality results.
- Interface with product support engineering organizations to pursue deviation acceptance for in process findings not addressed in shop manuals.
- Design and implement tooling as needed to drive quality improvements or introduction of new processes.
- Apply continuous improvement initiatives to increase productivity and lower cost.
- Actively support and contribute to Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) and continuous improvement (ACE) site initiatives.
- Serve as the interface between shop technicians and senior leadership; ensuring daily tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner, on schedule.
- Responsibilities will vary depending on the assignment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering, minimum 2nd upper class honors.
- One to three years of relevant experience.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Passion and commitment for technological innovations.
- Strong hands-on and creativity skills.
- Result driven, learning agility and leadership inclination skills.
- Highly motivated team player with superior interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm