Be part of Principal - Be a part of a winning team. You’ll work with a high-performing team designed to develop you as an individual. Passion and drive are celebrated and rewarded. You can expect a collaborative work environment and exciting opportunities for career growth.
This role will be mainly responsible for improving and preparing documentations on BAU tasks and projects.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for first understanding the workflows of all the BAU tasks and prepare and update existing documentations.
- Assist to improve efficiency on any existing working files as required.
- Perform other job-related duties and ad-hoc projects as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student in Actuarial discipline.
- Proficiency in excel (such as excel VBA).
- Good skill in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Knowledgeable in Actuarial concepts.
- Proficient in communication in Cantonese and English.
- The candidate will be required to work on-site.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm