Be part of Principal - Be a part of a winning team. You’ll work with a high-performing team designed to develop you as an individual. Passion and drive are celebrated and rewarded. You can expect a collaborative work environment and exciting opportunities for career growth.
The data analyst intern will be involved in research, projects and recurring work to support the Customer Analytics; descriptive (i.e., data visualization) and potentially predictive analysis; help driving a data analytics culture and promote data-driven decision-making, consumer-driven analytics across the business.
What You Will Do
- Assist in data analytics, ad hoc request, dashboard and graph plotting.
- Assist to document best practices and data dictionary/ catalogue.
- Help creating user-defined functions and automation scripts building out our analytics toolsets.
- Research online on public datasets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prefer undergraduates' students in Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of predictive modelling and data science projects: machine learning, statistical modeling, and data mining techniques & algorithms (e.g., logistic regression, linear regression etc.).
- Proficient in manipulating datasets in Python and/or SQL.
- Understanding of reporting & data visualization tools such as PowerBI and Tableau.
- Good analytical, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm