Be part of Principal - Be a part of a winning team. You’ll work with a high-performing team designed to develop you as an individual. Passion and drive are celebrated and rewarded. You can expect a collaborative work environment and exciting opportunities for career growth.
This role will be mainly responsible for improving and preparing documentations on BAU tasks and projects.
What You Will Do
- Assist in managing leave application system and records.
- Assist in the coming HR initiatives (e.g., HR chatbot).
- Assist in CRS and staff engagement activities.
- Assist HR BP team in due course.
- To continue the e-filing project by scanning p-files into images and saved in the common drive with indexing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Self-initiated, well-organized and detail oriented.
- Competent in MS office applications (Excel).
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm