Be part of Principal - Be a part of a winning team. You’ll work with a high-performing team designed to develop you as an individual. Passion and drive are celebrated and rewarded. You can expect a collaborative work environment and exciting opportunities for career growth.
To support the Hong Kong Supplier / Procurement Manager to improve on current procedures, establish database records, and to build up a more robust control environment for supplier management.
The intern would be exposed to the subjects of risk and compliance, as well as have the opportunity to contact different business and finance functions. Further, the intern may have an opportunity to support and partake in negotiations of contracts for goods and/or services bought by Principal Hong Kong.
What You Will Do
- Support the supplier manager to build up the contract database for the HK office, by locating contracts through contacting different business functions. The intern will assist to reviewing and cataloging the contracts, so that the contracts can be tracked and managed effectively.
- Based on contract findings, ensure that the suppliers have been managed for supplier registration with appropriate steps in risk and compliance due diligence.
- Support supplier manager to organize training sessions and other communications to business areas.
- Work with the supplier manager, together with risk and compliance teams to facilitate supplier security reviews.
- Support Procurement contract negotiations with the guidance of the Supplier Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate with knowledge of supply chain management, accounting, or any business-related discipline are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of Contract Law will be an advantage, but not a must.
- Good command of English and Cantonese.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Outgoing personality, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Logistics and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm