Be part of Principal - Be a part of a winning team. You’ll work with a high-performing team designed to develop you as an individual. Passion and drive are celebrated and rewarded. You can expect a collaborative work environment and exciting opportunities for career growth.
We are currently seeking a UX/UI Designer Intern to join our UX team, to create best experiences for all our users. You’ll work close with product, UX teams to put your talent to work.
What You Will Do
- Gather and evaluate user requirements with other UX designers in team.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how product function and look like.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student in related discipline.
- Innovative, fast paced, “think-out-of-the-box”, energetic.
- Self-motivated person with good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of Chinese, English.
- Passionate in problem solving and design.
- Knowledge to design software (e.g., Adobe CC).
- Knowledge to prototyping tools (e.g., Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD etc.) is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Design and User Experience
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th May 2021, 6:00 pm