The Corporate Actuarial (Reinsurance) trainee will be mainly involved in design, enforcement, administration, and reporting work that is related to reinsurance.
What you will do
- Assist in reinsurance administrative process, not limited to design and automate reinsurance process
- Design and enforcement on controls / SOP around reinsurance system setup and changes/enhancements
- Assist in reinsurance reporting to Finance and ERM
- Answer queries related to reinsurance from Claims department
- Support supervisor on other special projects, including but not limited to financial KPI analysis, and communication to DVP
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently
- Experience with data processing software e.g. SQL/VBA is preferred
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, IT
- Good progress in actuarial exams
Closing in 7 hours
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Information Technology,...
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm