The Finance Operation Distribution Compensation Trainee will be involved in helping to compute, administer, and design distribution compensations.
What you will do
- Responsible for Distribution Compensation for all Distribution Channels
- Computation and Administration of compensation schemes, awards, incentives, challenges
- Design compensation reports according to Distribution Incentive Schemes business rules.
- Compensation reports are design in clear and concise manner
- Produce compensation related tracking reports in required timeline (daily/weekly/monthly)
- Processing of payments, deductions, recoveries and reconciliation for all Distribution Channels
- Validation and sanity check on legibility of system generated payments or deductions.
- Responsible for monthly provision, amortisation, audit schedules are carried out according to the stipulated accounting paper
- Posting of journals for all manual processing of payments and recoveries
- Collation and filing for Agency Distribution compensation to IRAS
- Daily handling of compensation related queries from all stakeholders
- Supports company-wide initiative and projects relating to Distribution Compensation
Required Skills and Abilities
- Sound technical financial knowledge
- Good understanding of accounting standards and requirements
- Good understanding of life insurance
- Detailed and Meticulous
- Strong analytics skills
Closing in 7 hours
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm