PRUShield Claims recovery is a key initiative for the Medical Portfolio Management team. It is the process of assisting customers in submitting claims to a third-party insurer.
This role includes reaching out to customers via 2-way sms, follow up calls with customers and to follow through with the collation of medical receipts and report on behalf of the customer. The medical documentation is submitted to customer’s HR department and the team will complete the process by following through with the group insurers.
The primary objective of this role is to assist customers and financial consultants with the recovery process. In addition, the specialist must create awareness of the benefits of submitting a recovery claim.
This is an exciting opportunity for those keen on taking on a new challenge that will have a direct positive impact to our organisation’s bottom-line.
The Medical Portfolio Management (Medical Services) trainee will be reporting to Medical Services Consultant, conducting daily outbound calls to customers, promote the benefits of a recovery claim, and achieve performance targets set; which include daily call productivity, contact rate, and success rate.
What you will do
- Ensure SOP are followed when handling outbound and inbound calls to customers at all times.
- Daily reporting to Medical Services Consultant on call activity and outcomes.
- Provide end to end support for each case handled.
- Ability to assist customers on their recovery claims process.
- Attend service and product trainings or any other trainings as and where required.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures for customer data privacy and protection.
- Provide Team Lead with feedback from customers and financial consultants.
- Adhere to company’s code of conduct.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm