SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine.
What You Will Do
- Support in executing operational projects with strategic value centered around data management, finance and supply chain.
- Work with cross functional teams within PGS for alignment, communication and information gathering.
- Support the PO Financing program together with Group Treasury and banking partners.
- Structure data, gathers information and consolidates for further use by PUMA and banking partners.
- Work on onboarding material, dashboards and overall communication plan.
- Support Sustainability related projects – Traceability, reporting and risk mapping.
- Set up the framework for risk mapping and identifying risk mitigation strategies.
- Work on Vendor Onboarding process simplification, data governance and other.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Quick learner with keen sense of curiosity.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The minimum duration of the Internship is 6 months but longer would be appreciated.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:8th May 2021, 6:00 pm