The Tommy Hilfiger Internship Program offers bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training. In addition to gaining hands-on experience in their department, Interns will attend various cross-functional presentations, learning sessions with Experienced Leadership and have the opportunity to work with Interns across the PVH brands on community outreach.
What You Will Do
- Running sales reports.
- Creating binders/boards for presentations.
- Organizing current and future season samples.
- Archiving old reporting.
- Setting up recaps.
- Day-to-day functions such as copying, printing and handling sample requests for cross-functional team members.
- Assisting in preparing for important meetings such as roll-outs, hindsight & buy presentations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Fall 2019 semester.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
New York (United...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm