The Alternative Retail intern opportunity is to support the VP of Strategic Retail Development on platforming the next generation of consumer retail engagements for Tommy Hilfiger (beyond brick and mortar or mall based retail).
The main work streams will be related to pop up retail event production and researching and developing consumer, brand, and partnership segmentation. This role is highly collaborative across functions including marketing, retail operations, creative services, and event activations, including external organizations. The intern will receive hands-on experience in the strategic branded retail development process—from ideation, budgeting, production, operations, and hindsighting.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate the development of pop up retail events.
- Researching competitive landscape of brands, retail strategies, and partnerships.
- Develop regional calendar of events with high brand relevance.
- Support organization of digital materials, project timelines, and meeting coordination.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Fall 2019 semester.
- Start-up Approach.
- Highly Organized.
- Positive Attitude.
- Digitally savvy.
- Social media versed.
- Creative explorer.
- Able to work remotely to visit NYC-area store locations and brand activations
- Job type:Internships
New York (United...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm