The Tommy Hilfiger Internship Program offers bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training. In addition to gaining hands-on experience in their department, Interns will attend various cross-functional presentations, learning sessions with Experienced Leadership and have the opportunity to work with Interns across the PVH brands on community outreach.
Tommy Hilfiger is seeking talented fashion design students to be part of our fall internship program located at our North America corporate offices in New York City. This position will work with the men’s woven team and help assist in woven shirts, bottoms, outerwear, and swim. Students will take advantage of mentorship & development opportunities, and exposure to all aspects of the fashion industry.
What You Will Do
- Assisting in the design of the sample room with image mounting and trim rigging.
- Organization of the design room.
- Research on various new design concepts.
- Assembly of presentation boards and other administrative duties.
- Assist designers with mood boards, flats on Illustrator, putting together color rings for the season, and any other design - oriented tasks.
- Will work with the men’s merchandising team both wholesale and retail, our product development team, and technical design team.
- Possibly work with some of our licensee partners in wovens.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Fall 2019 semester.
- Related major to desired department is a plus.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Team player with a desire to learn.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), CAD.
- Ability to work the entire duration of the fall program.
- Ability to use Adobe Illustrator is a must.
- Job type:Internships
New York (United...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm