The Tommy Hilfiger Internship Program offers bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training. In addition to gaining hands-on experience in their department, Interns will attend various cross-functional presentations, learning sessions with Experienced Leadership and have the opportunity to work with Interns across the PVH brands on community outreach. The Planning Intern will assist the Planning department in managing and planning merchandise inventory and markdown strategies to drive departmental sales, inventory, profit, and turnover objectives.
What You Will Do
- Monday business reports for cross functional team.
- Entering promotional data into the system.
- Building excel reports based on business needs.
- Ad hoc analysis as required to support Planners and field callouts.
- Work with merchandising team to build out assortment for future seasons from hindsight information from current and past assortments.
- Assist in quarterly hindsight, sizing analysis, and depth recommendations.
- Assist in the planning of new store openings.
- Assist with core sales trend and size selling analysis to place monthly orders.
- Provide support updating in-season and pre-season planning documents such as the Open-to-Buy (OTB).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Fall 2019 semester.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork and ability to adjust to competing and shifting priorities.
- Strong degree of ownership and attention to detail.
- Job type:Internships
New York (United...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm