The Tommy Hilfiger Internship Program offers bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training. In addition to gaining hands-on experience in their department, Interns will attend various cross-functional presentations, learning sessions with Experienced Leadership and have the opportunity to work with Interns across the PVH brands on community outreach. Provide support updating in-season and pre-season planning documents such as the Open-to-Buy (OTB) and vendor plans.
What You Will Do
- Key Items.
- Location Performance (including e-commerce).
- Promotional Performance.
- Ad hoc analysis as required to support Planners and Director of Planning.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Fall 2019 semester.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
New York (United...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm