The Tommy Hilfiger Internship Program offers bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training. In addition to gaining hands-on experience in their department, Interns will attend various cross-functional presentations, learning sessions with Experienced Leadership and have the opportunity to work with Interns across the PVH brands on community outreach. The Wholesale Merchandising Intern reports to the Head Merchant and assists all areas of the business including working closely with the Assistant Merchant and Sample Coordinator. The Merchandising Intern will receive a wide view of the merchandising process from the sketch and design phase to in store set up.
What You Will Do
- Assist in pulling sell reports weekly.
- Support Sample Coordinator in all WS sample needs.
- Assist in all market prep and sit in on certain market appointments.
- Attend walk thru and meetings in order to observe and learn the process.
- Attend sketch review, proto review, costing, showroom sample show back and set up and Train the Trainer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently attending a College or University or Graduate School.
- Proficiency in excel and strong written and verbal skills.
- It’s important to be resourceful and be able to take initiative in order to get things done.
- Merchandising is the combination of creativity and business so you will be able to gain skills in balancing thing or determine if you prefer one over the other.
- Job type:Internships
New York (United...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm