The Tommy Hilfiger Internship Program offers bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training. In addition to gaining hands-on experience in their department, Interns will attend various cross-functional presentations, learning sessions with Experienced Leadership and have the opportunity to work with Interns across the PVH brands on community outreach.
What You Will Do
- Daily tracking of orders for all Tommy USA/Canada apparel wholesale divisions, including Adaptive.
- Follow up with logistics to ensure all air and vessel shipments are delivered to the USA or Canada warehouse in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the warehouse is always alerted whenever hot shipments are scheduled for delivery.
- Work with production to request updates on delayed styles.
- Inform sales and customer service on any delayed styles.
- Reconciling factory purchase orders against customer POs.
- Track market order buys to ensure all POs match the final buy file.
- Review vessel booking emails from logistics to ensure shipments will arrive on time.
- Work with the warehouse to ensure any new receipts are QC checked in a timely manner.
- Ensure all purchase orders received under the correct season which matches the customer orders.
- Troubleshoot UPC or sizing issues among systems.
- Coordinate with production to close shortage balances on any POs that will not be produced.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Please note that applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the Fall 2019 semester.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize.
- Professional demeanor and proactive approach.
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
- Strong work ethic.
- Enthusiasm for product.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and MS Outlook proficiency.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines. Detail oriented. Must be adept at working under tight deadlines while handling emergency tasks.
- Job type:Internships
New York (United...
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm