A career in our Financial Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever-changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team provides our clients with customized accounting services based on their in-house needs and current International Financial Reporting Standards (International Financial Reporting Standards) guidelines. You’ll work with our team to provide specialist advice and training in areas such as financial instruments, business combinations, pensions and share schemes, listings, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance.
We are looking for candidates to join our Associate intake in July 2022.
What You Will Do
- General ledger data entry.
- Coding of Accounts Payables/Receivables invoices.
- Prepare cheque payments and expense claim reimbursements.
- Prepare statutory financial statements.
- Coordinating and liaising with clients on day-to-day accounting matters and queries.
- Managing client deliverables to ensure that agreed timelines are met.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Accountancy students from local and overseas universities.
- Good interpersonal skills and team player.
- Must be meticulous, organized and possess a flair for numbers.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm