Our Corporate Support Services unit provides practical and effective assistance to our clients in the corporate secretarial, accounting and payroll functions to ensure all statutory compliance requirements are fully met.
Our aim is to provide value-added services and solutions that are flexible and tailored to the particular circumstances and needs of our clients.
We are looking for candidates to join our Associate intake in July 2022.
What You Will Do
You will be involved in assisting professional staff with corporate secretarial tasks, including the preparing and maintaining statutory records in compliance with the laws and file returns with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority.
- Provide corporate secretarial and administrative support.
- Prepare and maintain statutory records in compliance with laws and file returns with ACRA.
- Assist to draft routine resolutions.
- Maintain registers & minute book.
- Coordinate and organize meetings.
- Perform any other ad-hoc assignments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students in Accounting, Business, Law, Economics from local and/or overseas universities and polytechnics. Those currently pursuing the ICSA course are welcome to apply.
- Good interpersonal skills and team player.
- Must be meticulous and organized with initiative.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics, Law
- Closing Date:6th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm