Our multi-skilled Strategic Solutions & Turnaround Group works with stressed businesses to support them with Turnaround and Fundraising. We work with all teams across our Deals practice to support businesses with cash forecasting and conservation, fundraising, operational restructuring and strategic repositioning to ensure they can weather the storm of difficult times and emerge stronger.
Kindly note this opening is meant for pipelining purposes only. Shortlisted candidates will be notified for further assessment.
We are looking for candidates to join our Associate intake in July 2022.
Kindly note that this role is under the Deals Edge programme.
What You Will Do
- Assist in fundraising, turnaround and value creation work.
- Support projects including pitches as well as engagements under the overall guidance of the Partners, Directors and Associate Directors.
- Support the team identify potential clients.
- Varied and challenging, the work will also present an opportunity to work in a supportive and stimulating team-based environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Accountancy, Business, Economics and Finance students from local and overseas universities.
- Previous financial modelling experience.
- Excellent academic (minimum 2nd class upper) and co-curricular achievement record.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Enjoy working in a multicultural team but also have a high level of initiative to work unsupervised when required.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Ability to start as soon as possible would be a consideration.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm