PwC's SEAC Data and Analytics team helps clients optimize data and analytical assets to make better decisions, work more efficiently, and find new sources of revenue.
The team is a leading digital consultancy. We help businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare to creating smarter cities and igniting Southeast Asia’s start up industry, you’ll build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re here because we love what we do and think we can be the best at it. Our culture is magnetic, our workplace is state-of-the-art, and beautifully purpose-built, and we have the skills and personalities fueling us to be bold, experimental, creative, and truly disruptive.
PwC is a world leader in the use of analytics to help businesses make better decisions and improve their performance through descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics. In our Advanced Analytics team, we are experts in using data and applying advanced machine learning or AI algorithms to solve complex business problems. We augment human intelligence with machine intelligence to help our clients make better decisions, while also transforming into more data driven organizations.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2022 intake.
What You Will Do
- Perform work across diverse industries and projects ranging from developing organizational strategies for analytics to building sophisticated visualizations and analytical models.
- Analyze and interpret large volumes of client and external data using proprietary and open-source data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits.
- Translate complex findings into simple language and communicate them to internal and external stakeholders, such as your team members and client executives.
- Deliver excellent client service and work flexibly from both either Home, PwC Singapore office or at client sites.
Required Skills and Abilities
Below are the attributes and skills we look for in candidates, but don’t be discouraged if you don’t possess all or even most of them. We would still love to talk to you about joining our team.
- Final year Actuarial Science, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Economics, Engineering, Information Systems, Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or other related disciplines that possesses an analytical and quantitative component student from a reputable local university or 0-3 years of full-time work experience in an Analytics role.
Strong preference for basic competency in two or more of the following:
- A data visualization tool (e.g., QlikView, Tableau, PowerBI,).
- A relational or graph database management tool (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, Neo4J).
- Data Engineering and Data Science coding (e.g., Python, R, VBA, C++, Java).
- An analytical software (e.g., R, SAS).
- A self-driven team player with the ability to quickly learn and apply new tools and techniques such as proprietary analytical software, data models and programming languages.
- An appreciation for structured methodical research, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with an understanding for the application of these skills in the business environment.
- A natural curiosity to identify, investigate and explain trends and patterns in data.
- An ability to analyze and break down complex concepts and technical findings into clear and simple language for communication to team members and clients.
- A passion for Emerging Technologies related to Big Data, Machine Learning and AI.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm