PwC SEAC’s Technology Consulting’s vision is to create meaningful relationships with our clients by powering the next generation digital enterprise.
The Enterprise Applications & Cloud team works with our clients to build a legacy of improvement and performance, working with leading enterprise applications including those in the cloud.
Our focus areas are SAP (S/4 HANA, Concur, Ariba, SuccessFactors), Salesforce, Workday, Oracle and Microsoft.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2022 intake.
What You Will Do
You will work with a dynamic team of consultants to help our clients with:
- CIO Advisory Services.
- IT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture.
- IT Cost & Governance.
- Shared Services & Outsourcing.
- Cloud-based solution design and implementation.
- Advising clients on improving the ROI of IT Investments.
- Advising clients on safeguarding information assets.
- Identifying and addressing client needs and developing an awareness of firm services.
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes by leveraging technology capabilities.
- Assist in defining ‘To-Be’ stage of processes, solution application requirement and performance measurements.
- Develop deployment/enablement strategy, roadmap and plan to achieve ‘To-Be’ stage effectively.
- Manage/conduct deployment activities and measure achievement of desired outcomes.
- Proactive involvement in change for large scale multi-site, and other related transformational change efforts, including but not limited to efficiency and effectiveness initiatives; organizational restructurings; organizational capabilities development.
- Demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
- Consistently demonstrating teamwork dynamics through working as a team member.
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships.
- Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other IT-related discipline students from a reputable local university.
- Highly proficient in English (proficiency in other South-East Asian languages will be an added advantage).
- Possess baseline understanding in the areas of Technology (Programming in SQL, Access, Oracle, Pearl, Java, C, C++, .NET and HTML or XML; Windows 2002/2003, and/or Unix; Firewall, Networking, TCP/IP and Operating Systems; Application development and design, portals, and/or packaged Web applications; ERP packages.
- Self-driven, curious and a fast-learner, and able to take responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to research and analyze pertinent client, industry, and technical matters.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Able to interact with various levels of internal and external stakeholders both in written and verbal forms.
- Passionate about client service.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm