PwC SEAC’s Front Office Transformation (FOT) practice works with clients to provide unparalleled industry insight, functional and business expertise to help them re-imagine and deliver the ideal Customer Experience. We do this by leveraging behavioral economics and human-centered design grounded in commercial reality.
Our FOT practice spans the whole range of clients’ Customer & Digital Transformation related needs, ranging from strategy through business model design to execution. As a part of our practice, you will help our clients have the appropriate business model, which includes aligning strategy, data, people, process and technology for the digital age.
The FOT practice has worked with some of the biggest Asian and global brands across industries to deliver differentiated experiences and positive commercial impact. Our FOT practice is also a Centre of Excellence, through which we publish and deliver thought leadership and best practices on Customer Experience and Digital Strategy.
We are seeking to add to our growing team - someone who can work collaboratively across multiple teams, to deliver FOT work for clients across South East Asia and beyond. Our focus areas include Customer & Digital Transformation Strategy, Customer Segmentation, Human Centered Experience & Journey Design, Channel Strategy & Design, Pricing & Profitability, Marketing Strategy, Sales Acceleration & Distribution Effectiveness, Service & Engagement Transformation, Voice of the Customer/ Customer Experience Measurement.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2022 intake.
What You Will Do
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up to date with technical developments for the business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner, verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year university students in good standing from reputable universities.
- Economics, business, and psychology majors are preferred but students with other degrees are also welcome to apply.
- Fluency in other languages is an added benefit.
- Interest or experience with the customer focus areas (customer & digital transformation strategy, customer segmentation, human centered experience journey design, channel strategy & design, pricing & profitability, marketing strategy, sales acceleration & distribution effectiveness, service & engagement transformation, voice of the customer/ customer experience measurement).
- Excellent academic and co-curricular achievement record.
- A results-oriented self-starter who can work in teams, is resourceful, is willing to think laterally and out of the box.
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and be highly adaptable in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office.
- Passionate to help businesses re-imagine and deliver the ideal customer experience.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Psychology and...
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm