PwC SEAC’s Front Office Transformation (FOT) practice works with clients to provide unparalleled industry insight, functional and business expertise to help them re-imagine and deliver the ideal Customer Experience. We do this by leveraging behavioral economics and human-centered design grounded in commercial reality.
Our FOT practice spans the whole range of clients’ Customer & Digital Transformation related needs, ranging from strategy through business model design to execution. As a part of our practice, you will help our clients have the appropriate business model, which includes aligning strategy, data, people, process and technology for the digital age.
The FOT practice has worked with some of the biggest Asian and global brands across industries to deliver differentiated experiences and positive commercial impact. Our FOT practice is also a Centre of Excellence, through which we publish and deliver thought leadership and best practices on Customer Experience and Digital Strategy.
We are seeking to add to our growing team - someone who can work collaboratively across multiple teams, to deliver FOT work for clients across South East Asia and beyond. Our focus areas include Customer & Digital Transformation Strategy, Customer Segmentation, Human Centered Experience & Journey Design, Channel Strategy & Design, Pricing & Profitability, Marketing Strategy, Sales Acceleration & Distribution Effectiveness, Service & Engagement Transformation, Voice of the Customer/ Customer Experience Measurement.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2022 intake.
What You Will Do
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining and demonstrating how Salesforce can help better meet their strategic, tactical, and financial goals.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Elicit customer requirements and support the end-to-end delivery of Salesforce implementation, including discovery, build, test, training, adoption and post go-live support.
- Professionally document the solution that was implemented.
- Establish an effective working relationship with clients and team members.
- Working in a team environment with people from multiple backgrounds and skill sets.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand.
- Be actively involved in business development activities.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year university students from reputable universities with a focus in Information Technology or Computer Science are preferred but students with other degrees are also welcome to apply.
- Excellent academic and co-curricular achievement record.
- Keen interest in upskilling for technology trends, and openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work.
- Interest and/or experience with the Salesforce platform.
- Strong ability to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, with the ability to effectively capture clients' needs and understand their systems to translate those needs into system functionality.
- Ability to produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment and to collaborate effectively across global teams and juggle multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously.
- Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint, and Google Workspace tools (e.g., Google Sheets, Google Slides).
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas clearly.
- Ability to foster a positive working environment by building relationships with team members and clients.
- You like diving into a product to understand how it works and consistently share your knowledge with others.
- You have a strong desire to build new applications that provide real value to your users.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm