As part of PwC SEAC’s Workforce Transformation team, we help clients transform their organizations and HR departments to bring a positive change in the workforce and workplace, thus preparing them for the future using experience and digital channels.
Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most for our clients, our people and for society. We offer the opportunity to be part of a firm that has the purpose of building trust in society and solving important problems, that gives you the opportunity to work with inspiring leaders and talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to our clients in a culture that is diverse, inclusive, collaborative and one that provides exceptional career experience.
Working within a high performing team and collaborating closely with other parts of PwC, you will be responsible for adding value to your client portfolio through the delivery of People & Organization projects in the field of HR Transformation, Change Management, Leadership, Culture, Organization Design, Workforce Transformation and People Analytics.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2022 intake.
What You Will Do
- You will bring HR Consulting experience, including strategic change, organization design, talent management and HR transformation, to engagement delivery.
- You will support the team in building and leveraging relationships with clients, support the sales process in developing proposals, market propositions etc.
- You will support business development, thought leadership and research & development activities as appropriate.
- You will contribute to overall development and growth of the People & Organization practice.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Business or related discipline student from a reputable local university.
- Good subject matter knowledge across a range of workforce-related capabilities including business or enterprise organizational and operational change.
- Good client management skills, authoritative and credible in a client conversation - both in terms of personal style and subject matter expertise.
- Good communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrate great problem-solving skills and the ability to work in complex and dynamic environments.
- Demonstrable passion for HR and organization development is a must.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm