Our Entrepreneurial and Private Business (EPB) practice is dedicated to providing integrated business solutions to entrepreneurs, owner-managed and family businesses. Our approach is one that utilizes an integrated process customized to owner-managed company needs. We provide efficient and high quality strategic and business advisory which connects business strategies with the personal goals of business owners.
Our distinctive service approach is based on a specialized practice unit supported by a global network of committed and experienced advisors who are dedicated to serving owner-managed companies and their owners. We understand private companies have different issues from public companies and we bring fresh perspectives to the business.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2022 intake.
What You Will Do
- Perform industry and company-specific research. Articulate findings both verbally and in written presentations.
- Assist in drafting client reports and presentations.
- Assist in drafting articles for publishing in media, business journals, and websites as necessary.
- Attend client meetings to understand client needs and requirements.
- Perform other tasks as required by the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Accountancy, Business, Marketing, Economics and/or Finance students from a local/overseas university.
- Have interest in high-impact strategy and management consulting.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm