Our Internal Services unit, spanning Administration, Business Development, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of businesses. Our specialists in each function bring together a diverse set of skills-sets and expertise to best service their internal clients.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from January to June 2022 (6 months).
Under our Finance Department, you will be joining our Order-to-Cash (O2) Team.
What You Will Do
- Documentation of process flow for Credit Control / Collections.
- Build up statistical reports for Credit Control (data analytics).
- Banking in of Cheques and related data-entry for Cheques.
- Data-entry for Telegraphic transfers (TT) and Cheques.
- Interco AR journals at mid-month and closing.
- Assist in completion of client forms e.g., Vendor Forms, Bank Details, Official Receipts, Statement of Accounts.
- Involve any other ad-hoc duties, project or automation initiative as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy / Finance students from local or overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm