Our Internal Services unit, spanning Administration, Business Development, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of businesses. Our specialists in each function bring together a diverse set of skills-sets and expertise to best service their internal clients.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from January to June 2022 (6 months).
Under our Finance Department, you will be joining our Procure-to-Pay Team.
What You Will Do
- Documentation of process flow for Procure-to-Pay.
- Processing and recording payables transactions in accordance with accounting principles (prepayment/ fixed asset/ expense) and correct GL account based on nature of expenses.
- Performs audit checks of expense claims for any non-compliance of policies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy / Finance students from local or overseas universities.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm