The team assists our clients in developing a roadmap for improving business performance through the design, management and execution of lasting beneficial change. Our team of experts assess business strategies to build effective organizations, thereby helping clients to innovate and grow, reduce costs and manage risks.
We are seeking bright and enthusiastic interns from Dec 2021 - Jan/Feb 2022 - Year-end internship - who are passionate about problem solving and keen to pick up the requisite skills for a long-term career at PwC.
What You Will Do
You will be expected to work with our team to deliver a broad range of services including ERP strategy, system selection, business process improvement, project risk assurance as well as project management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year IT-related discipline students from reputable local universities.
- A good understanding of ERP functionalities in the area of Finance, budgeting and planning and consolidation modules will be advantageous.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Are highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Have good co-curricular activities record.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm