Our Financial Services Assurance team specializes in providing audit to businesses specifically in the financial services industry. Our team strives to understand and identify areas where we can provide value-adding audit services within the banking and capital markets, asset management and insurance sectors.
We are looking for Associates to fill our 2022 intake.
What You Will Do
- You will provide assurance services for financial services clients in their financial performance and operations of business, including management structures, information systems and controls using our innovative global audit methodology.
- You will deliver a broad range of innovative and cost-effective solutions for financial control regulatory reporting, shareholder value and technology issues.
- You will be exposed to projects across different industries/sectors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Engineering students from a local/overseas university.
- Good track record of academic achievements.
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player and keen learner.
- Strong interest in the financial sector.
For non-accounting students, we want to provide you with the best learning opportunities to help you achieve success – in this role, we will equip you with fundamental accounting knowledge before you join us.
You will be part of a 3-month training programme (typically from June to September every year), starting with a training contract to take the Foundation Programme of the Singapore (CA) Qualification Programme or an equivalent qualification as determined by the Firm. In this programme, we will support you through a study allowance, the reimbursement of course fees and the provision of facilitators and online materials.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm