Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience?
With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
A career at PwC is more than “just” a job. It’s about being part of a culture that is committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community - by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You’ll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution.
Clients look to you for audit, regulatory, listing, private placement, corporate change and other business-related advice. As Financial Services Assurance Associate, you will undertake audit work under supervision.
Working alongside with our Financial Services Assurance team, you will be able to make adjustment or strengthen the application of the skills, to improve works tasks or solve important problems. As you work with some of our top blue-chip clients in this sector, you will expand your connections, enhance business skills and knowledge which help you further your career.
What You Will Do
- To work on external audit and provide relevant assurance services with the team in financial performance and operations of businesses including management structures, information systems and controls using our robust global audit methodology.
- To engage with clients, vary from small and medium-sized enterprises to listed organizations.
- To participate in reviewing of financial statements and deliver a broad range of innovative and cost-effective solutions for financial control regulatory reporting, shareholder value and technology issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals.
Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Bachelor Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
- Active participation in strategic planning process, including developing goals, objectives and processes.
- Strengthen the concept of auditing and assurance standards and its framework.
- Use of audit technology within the firm.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong team working skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Duration of Traineeship/Attachment Offered - 6 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm