Mid-year Digital-Workforce Transformation-The Difference Internship-Business
As part of the design and delivery team, The Difference Solution Intern is responsible for the support of The Difference team and sessions to solve critical thinking and execution issues across the client enterprise.
Once scoped, sessions are designed and executed with a delivery team and a participant group of 15-150.
The Intern is required to be both hands-on, creative and support during different activities. You will work in an environment that enhances and encourages creativity.
Reporting structure & key:
The Solution Intern works with all the other people in the Difference team like the Collaboration Designer, the Process Facilitator and the main Facilitator to design and prepare for events.
In the days immediately before, during and post an event the Solution Intern works closely with the team to set everything for the event.
We are seeking bright and enthusiastic interns from May - Aug 2023 (Mid-year internship) who are passionate about problem solving and keen to pick up the requisite skills for a long-term career at PwC.
What You Will Do
The overall objective of the Solution Intern role is the end-to-end project management of the Difference design forums and collaborative engagements.
Indicative responsibilities include:
- Support Design of detailed agendas for Design Forums.
- Creatively develop materials for events.
- Help execute events with 10-100 attendees.
- Liaise with other vendors and partners to ensure event logistics are in place.
- Support scope, compile and edit specialized executive summary documentation.
- Contribute to ongoing creation and compilation of Design Methods work product, including manuals, wiki and explanations of process.
- Produce projects - from movies to decks - to be included as part of project proposals, pitches, and end-session recaps.
- Designing virtual collaboration experience, through platforms such as Mural.
- Researching, coordinating and testing client activities to be carried out in sessions.
- Assist with coordination and execution of internal & external The Difference marketing and branding projects (e.g., The Difference video).
- Assist team with filing and organizations of Google Drive used at work.
- Build up a library of templates that can be used for future sessions, based on experience from previous sessions.
- Format documents and presentations to be client ready.
- Provide assistance to other teams on cross-matrix projects to ensure documents and presentations are client-ready.
Required Skills and Abilities
The ideal Solution Intern is hands-on, bright, adaptable, well-organized, neat, and has exceptional attention to detail. While the work is intense, the environment is playful, and we encourage/expect everyone to contribute innovative ideas.
- Studying in relevant field (like Business, Psychology, Experience Design, Marketing, Graphics, others)
- A positive outlook and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to take initiative.
- A detail-oriented approach with excellent time management skills.
- An adaptable/flexible service orientated approach.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- A hunger and energy for a new challenge.
Computer Skills Required:
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- In addition, skills in the following products would be beneficial: Adobe CS, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
At PwC Singapore, we believe that it is essential that your career allows your personal and professional life to be in sync for better work-life-integration.
We offer various programmes so that you can focus on your professional and personal development, work in a fun and exciting environment and build relationships that will last a lifetime.
We will give you the right tools, guidance and resources so you can reimagine the possibility and build an exciting and inspiring career.
You will be sure to get the opportunity of a lifetime!
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems - this is at the core of everything we do from the value we provide for our clients and society to the decisions we make as a corporation.
Our services started with audit and assurance over a century ago. As times change and the issues faced by businesses and individuals evolved, we have developed specialized capabilities in tax, advisory and consulting to help you address emerging new challenges across focus areas like ESG, sustainability and climate change, digital transformation, cyber security and privacy, data, mergers and acquisitions, and more.
In Singapore, we have more than 3,500 partners and staff to help resolve complex issues and identify opportunities for public, private and government organizations to progress.
As part of the PwC network of more than 327,000 people in 155 countries, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world focusing on helping organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:17th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.