The Business Development department focuses the firm's market strategies around client problems/issues in targeted client segments to drive revenue growth. We work across all lines of service and industries to act as the voice of the client by using analytics and insights. We support our internal clients in building trust with new clients and deepening relationships in the marketplace.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from January to June 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
- Increase sales through lead generation and market research.
- Work with the marketing team to drive campaigns.
- Pipeline analysis and management.
- Develop go to market strategies and client value propositions.
- Work closely with industry leaders to develop business recommendations based on thorough research and analysis of our client base.
- Monitor media on client issues and development of analysis reports (daily, weekly or monthly as required).
- Data visualization through dashboards and reports to inform on trends and insights.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Self-driven, positive attitude with an entrepreneurial mindset and agile 'can do' Able to pick up on key themes in the market approach.
- Creative problem solver with a good work ethic and desire to learn.
- Able to communicate effectively and work in a collaborative environment.
- High attention to detail with good presentation skills.
- Students pursuing Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business, Business Analytics, International Relations, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science from local and overseas universities.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and working knowledge of MS PowerPoint.
- Proficient in G-Suite tools (e.g., Google Sheets, Google Slides).
- Able to articulate ideas clearly with qualitative and quantitative support.
- Experience in Salesforce not required but encouraged.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:3rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm