PwC Strategic Solutions and Turnaround Group (SSTG) is welcoming applications for an off-cycle internship opportunity.
The internship is looking for undergraduates who are passionate about working in a fast-paced deals team with ample opportunities to participate in fundraising, turnaround and value creation work.
PwC SSTG is a multi-disciplined group that works across fundraising, strategy and operations. The group specializes in providing optimal capital solutions such as structured financing, strategic repositioning, and operational optimization for stressed companies or those looking for customized solutions.
We are looking for candidates to join us for our off-cycle internship from July to December 2022 (6 months).
What can you get from this internship?
- A deep understanding of structured financing solutions instruments available.
- Training sessions by senior management, covering topics such as valuation fundamentals, financing instruments, funding gap analysis.
- Exposure to the wider deals team through collaborative projects.
- Hands-on experience in assisting the team on live projects.
- Networking opportunities with the management, including Partners and Managing Directors.
- Potential Conversion into a full-time position upon graduation if performance is outstanding
What You Will Do
- Research and carry out financial analysis to assess suitable structured financing instruments, operational and strategic value creation initiatives.
- Prepare marketing materials such as financial models, financing and information memorandums, concept papers etc. for ongoing projects.
- Perform thorough due diligence and KYC checks on clients.
- Participate in strategic and operational brainstorming sessions with the wider PwC deals team in structured financing solutions for special situations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Accountancy, Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering students from local and overseas universities.
- For students participating in Work Study Degree Programme from Nanyang Technological University, kindly indicate that you are applying for NTU WSDP in your resume.
- Previous financial modelling experience.
- Excellent academic (minimum 2nd class upper) and co-curricular achievement record.
- Are keen to develop themselves in the profession.
- Enjoy working in a multicultural team but also have a high level of initiative to work unsupervised when required.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, confident and creative.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Service-oriented and committed to teamwork and excellence.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2022, 6:00 pm