PricewaterhouseCoopers is the number one Professional Services firm and we pride ourselves on our vision, values and the ability to provide an exceptional service to a vast network of clients. We are a firm full of energy, challenge, innovation and opportunities.
Our people connect their thinking, experience and solutions to enhance value for our clients.
The Difference is a business unit of PwC within the SEAC Experience Centre and a key differentiator in the consulting market. The Difference provides a collaborative and innovative approach to accelerating the design of solutions to complex business issues.
In order to do this, the difference produces facilitated events ranging from strategic 1/2/3-day sessions, to serial tactical workshops, all of which aim to assist our clients to solve complex business programs in accelerated timeframes.
As part of the design and delivery team, The Difference Solution Intern is responsible for the support of The Difference team and sessions to solve critical thinking and execution issues across the client enterprise.
Once scoped, sessions are designed and executed with a delivery team and a participant group of 15-150.
The Intern is required to be both hands-on, creative and support during different activities. You will work in an environment that enhances and encourages creativity.
Reporting structure & key
The Solution Intern works with all the other people in the Difference team like the Collaboration Designer, the Process Facilitator and the main Facilitator to design and prepare for events. In the days immediately before, during and post an event the Solution Intern works closely with the team to set everything for the event.
What you will do
- Support Design of detailed agendas for Design Forums
- Creatively develop materials for events
- Help execute events with 10-100 attendees
- Liaise with other vendors and partners to ensure event logistics are in place
- Support scope, compile and edit specialized executive summary documentation
- Contribute to ongoing creation and compilation of Design Methods work product, including: manuals, wiki and explanations of process
- Produce projects - from movies to decks - to be included as part of project proposals, pitches, and end-session recaps.
- Designing the virtual collaboration experience, through platforms such as Mural.
- Researching, co-ordinating and testing client activities to be carried out in sessions.
- Assist with coordination and execution of internal & external The Difference marketing and branding projects (e.g. The Difference video).
- Assist team with filing and organisations of the Google Drive used at work.
- Build up a library of templates that can be used for future sessions, based on experience from previous sessions.
- Format documents and presentations to be client-ready.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying in relevant field (like Business, Psychology, Experience Design, Marketing, Graphics, others)
- A positive outlook and good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to take initiative
- A detail oriented approach with excellent time management skills
- An adaptable/flexible service orientated approach
- A high level of computer literacy
- A hunger and energy for a new challenge
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- In addition skills in the following products would be beneficial: Adobe CS, including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Closing Date:5th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm